• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Sometimes you just gotta make time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Johnson

Premium Member
Reaction score
I connected with an old friend that I hadn't seen in 15 yrs. The Cub was a lot different than the Metroliner we used to fly together and the Airbus he flies now. We hit three grass strips and did a lot of visiting. I don't think he had ever flown a Cub and it was fun to watch because good airmanship is good airmanship no matter what you fly. There was no good excuse for not getting together sooner. We only live a few miles apart. Sometimes you just gotta make the time. Now I need to start taking my camera and make time to learn how to re-size photo so they can be posted. So who else went flying this weekend?

Latest posts

Back