• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Some help with L-4s needed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyer

Reaction score
Dear friends !

I always loved and love now this very little, but so GREAT airplane. Sadly, I can not to have real example - but I have the scale model of this legendary bird. I collect the information and materials for future L-4 modelling

I shall pleased to see some materials about L-4 - any images, pictures, photos, profiles, etc - about the using of different L-4's versions in different Air Forces of the world. The list is below:
- Venezuela - 3 of L-4H,
- Israel - 3 f J-3C,
- Iran - 6 of L-4,
- Colombia - 2 of L-4J,
- South Korea - 15 of L-4J,
- Panama - J-3F,
- Paraguay - 4 of L-4A,
- Peru - 3 of J-3/L-4,
- Taiwan - ? of L-4J,
- Tunisia - ? of Cub,
- Philippines - 2 of L-4J,
- South Africa - ? of J-3.