• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

SOLD !! A-65-8 and Sensenich W72CK42, Crated, ready to ship.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kjnastro

Reaction score
SOLD!

Just pulled off my beautiful J3 is this Continental A65-8 and Sensenich W72CK42 propeller, for sale as a set. Please email me for a full information Powerpoint with detailed information and pictures ([email protected]). Motor TT is approx 600 hours, 130 SMOH (MAY 2009). Compressions all 75+. Prop was purchased new and installed JAN 2010, and has less than 100 hours. Motor was pulled last week as I am upgrading to C90 to help me around the granite clouds here in California.

Very strong running 65, crated and ready to ship. Included are 2x Bendix Mags, Stromberg carb, motor mount (needs some repair, no damage history) and prop. Motor recently gapped and scoped.

Starts on the first pull every time. Made the trip from Kentucky to California without a hiccup! Likes to run at 3.5 qts, and burns one every 8-9 hours. Motor burns under 4.5GPH.

Run/owned and babied by professional pilot.

See add on Barnstormers!

$6500 for all of it.

right.jpg

bottom.jpg

created.jpg

prop.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back