• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Seller's Remorse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anelon

Reaction score
I think I may have sold the wrong airplane.

Having decided that it would be fun to finally own another airplane of my dreams (a Bonanza) I found myself on the receiving end of some hints that it might be a good idea to trim down to one airplane. This was not fun. At the time I was going through some real frustration with wood props going out of balance (2 new props did this) and changes in priorities and decided to let the guys at the club know the Cub was going up for sale. They've said I can still fly it while I'm in the area (I'll be retiring at some point) and might even let me change the oil or wash it down. That will be good.

Webmaster Will knows what it's like to have to adjust from time to time and I have no doubt there will be another Cub in the barn within a couple of years. In the meantime, I will be keeping up with you all and commenting from time to time.

My thanks to those who have helped me along the way with various Cub intricacies (how intricate is a Cub?), especially John (citabrickr) from NJ with his excellent posts, and guys from a few years ago whose names I don't remember (sorry about that, but you know who you are).

Happy flying!

flylogo-2.jpg

flylogo-2.jpg

flylogo-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back