• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Scott 1140 Rudder Arm from Aircraft Spruce......am I nuts??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fly_cubs

Guys and Gals-

My old Scott 1140 rudder arm needs to be replaced. I logged on to spuce and ordered what I thought would be a new Scott 1140 arm like I have now (embossed "SCOTT" and "1140"). It is the top one on this page:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/lgpages/rudderarms.php

What I got seems to be nothing more than the bottom one on the page that is for "homebuilders" with a tag from Univair (keep in mind I ordered this from A/S) saying it's a FAA/PMA'd part.

Is it me or would you expect that if you ordered the top rudder arm on that page that you would actually receive a new SCOTT 1140 arm like I had before? :-\ ???

Back