• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Returning as a vendor to Oshkosh with the family helping in 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoplanekid

Reaction score
Oshkosh was so much easier when I was younger and living in Ohio. Although I am now almost 75 and living further away in Florida, my son and grandson say there are willing to help me this year so I shall return. My plans are to have a great family adventure at Oshkosh to once again sell my authentic vintage maps. In addition, as I was a J-3 Cub owner for over 20 years and helped organize the Cub 75th in 2012, I will also once again sell the Cub shirts with coming and going views (front and back). Please come to visit my family as we talk Cubs, maps and living in the Villages, Florida.

VintageAirMaps building D booth 4100

Click on booth 4100 in Hanger D to see me at the following EAA link ->

https://s5.goeshow.com/eaa/airventur...t_map_only.cfm

Note: that was me in 2016 at my booth in Hanger D and all 70Knotters please stop by to see the grandkids

Latest posts

Back