• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Piper L-4 Face Book page

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlaL4

Reaction score
Guy's,

I could not find a page for L-4s on face book so I have started one up and it is here.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piper-L-4-Owners-and-Fan-Club/165932753435388

I would love to see the page loaded with photo albums of L-4 aircraft with detailed photos, video links etc. The site can also be used by those of us that fly the L-4 in FSX or build and fly radio Control models.

I know when I was building my RC L-4 years ago it was hard to find good detailed documentation and be able to talk with actual owner/pilots about the aircraft.

If anyone has detailed military history on their aircraft please post it in your photo album as I have done on mine.

I will be uploading the video links of Operation Cobra here and on the face book page along with the short field videos of my L-4 taking off and landing on the 900 ft strip.

Thanks
steve

We can never have to much info out there on L-4s. :)

Latest posts

Back