• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Piper Cub/L-4 Static/Unserviceable Parts Needed fo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All,

I'm looking at getting some headway done on a Piper L-4 cockpit display that I have been working on. Does anyone know of a source for any of the following cub parts (any condition as it's for a static restoration) (I already know of Univair, Spruce, Cub Club, J3-cub, etc.). Looking for cheap (relative term), preferably non-serviceable, parts.

- Door (bottom portion)
- Front Seat Frame
- Door frame window trim
- Birdcage framing
- Any and all cub (front half) and L-4 (back half) plexi retention fairings... Including the ones on the doorjam
- Brake Master Cylinder and Scott Pedals
- Fuel Tank
- Used Cub Tires and Tubes (someone must have some throw-aways sitting in the back of their hangar?)
-Throttles, carb heat, cabin heat, fuel shutoff knobs (knobs only)

Feel free to forward to anyone who may have parts... Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Taylor Stevenson

taylor.a.stevenson ( at ) gmail.com
Dallas, TX

Piper J3C-65 NC42913
Piper L-4 Cockpit Restoration

Latest posts

Back