• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

my new sport cub 787AK #6 delivered!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

couleeone

Reaction score
Hi Ya all,

Just got back from 10 days in the Nevada-Arizona-Californis Desert looking into a wintering place. So nice with 70 degrees, blue sky and sun and we came home to rain/snow mix 30 and 40 degrees. I rather be wearing shorts and sandals with my Tony Bahama Hawaiian shirts!!! What a wonderful place to fly around during the winter, so much scenic mountains, canyons and desert to see. No air traffic, no class B airspace, made for cub flying!!!!

Here is the big news, the day before I left on this excursion my Sport Cub 787AK serial # 6 was delivered to me and I had to hanger it and leave...Got back last night and will go visit her tomorrow! Can't wait to get some weather to fly her again!!! I demoed her over in Yakima before I finalized the deal and I was absolutely thrilled on the handling!! Preforms like a light Super Cub but with the ease of a Cessna.

More as I am able to get to know her inside and out. ;D ;D ;D ;D

787AK demo ride 006.jpg

7AK home 006.jpg

Latest posts

Back