• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Moving to Denver from Boston - Sell PA-11 or keep?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J3Flyer02m

J3-Cub Member
Reaction score
It appears I am moving to Denver from the Boston area, and considering what to do with my stock PA-11 with C90. Considering selling and buying something with higher performance such as a Husky after I move and find a local airport. How does the PA-11 perform around the mountains with the higher elevation? I rarely fly above 1000' here in New England, and in high density altitude days in the summer the climb rate with two people is limited compared to other aircraft.

Are there any good airports around the Evergreen CO area west of Denver? How available are hangers and what is the going rate for hangers? Thanks!

Dave

Latest posts

Back