• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Link to Don Jones' parts on eBay

De rode ridder

Reaction score
Just as I was about to order his new throttle levers, pedal clamps, springs,.... They vanished from EBay.
Anybody who knows what happened????

Kjnastro

Reaction score
Last week I ordered 2 throttle covers, 2 CUB hub caps, a trim indicator panel, a Carb Heat well and a Fuel Shutoff well. They all arrived within a week no problem, and the quality is Don Jones standard: excellent.

scruiser

Reaction score
I believe I have seen on this, or another forum, that he is closed for the holidays.

EdG

Reaction score
He seems to be back in business. I see a bunch of his items listed again.

LightFlight

Reaction score
I purchased his styled shock cord covers for my PA-17, they are awesome! I am very pleased with them. The original shock cord covers flapped around a lot, I like the tighter fit of the new ones.

43-29080

Reaction score
Purchased a set of Don's bungee cord covers for the Cub. Almost a year after they arrived, I attempted to fit them, only to find that they would not snap around the gear struts. Don quickly accepted the return and issued a full refund, including shipping! Everything else that I have ordered from him has been marvelous, and shipping is always fast.

Latest posts