• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

J3 Cubs in Long Island Area

Jeff B

Reaction score
I grew up flying a J3-Cub in Texas. It was owned and flown by my neighbor. I am looking for a Cub nearby me to rides and/or instruction. Any one know of any?

R

Richgj3

I know of no cubs for rent on LI, but I think in NJ at Andover they have something. Pick up a copy of the "Northeast Flyer"or google them. They have ads for people in upstate NY that do that too. The ONLY taildragger for rent on all of LI is a Citabria at Heritage Flight School at KISP, Long Island Mac Arthur.

Rich

bobbuilder1313

Reaction score
Check out Damian Delgaizo at Andover Flight Academy in Andover NJ. WWW.Andoverflight.com. Have J-3, L-4 (currently out of service) Top Cub (180 hp) and Stearman as well as two 172's.

Bob

Latest posts