• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Grasshopper Decals ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifinella

Premium Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in vinyl decals of the Grasshopper Patch pictured below please contact me at: [email protected].

For anyone interested, I am offering a Reproduction Decal copied exactly using the original artwork from the "Grasshopper" emblem designed by "Hugo Hartley" and reproduction patch as made by Bart Sijmijnck . They are printed on a very super thin vinyl .005" [.127mm] thickness with a carrier sheet for placement. I can print sizes from 1/2" [12.7mm] to 28" [711.2mm] diameter. These are very high quality prints and totally water/weatherproof.

Pricing is about $2.00 per inch/diameter each with $10.00 minimum order plus $6.95 shipping. If someone wanted the decal to go on both sides of the cowling we can mirror image so the grasshopper is facing front on both sides. We can also add your wording in the black field to personalize the Grasshopper Patch for your application e.g. Fort Sill.

Original artwork used (5th picture with color bars) and our Reproduction Decal in 3 background colors are shown. Last picture is a sample print of a 7" [177.8mm] diameter going on an L-4 ... shown mirrored.

Thanks,
KAP

Grasshopper patch Blue Final 1.jpg

Grasshopper patch Final White 1.jpg

Grasshopper patch Final 1.jpg

5618136_orig.jpg

01b8d99202641337bbe6c14cb9a878339e571e7a60.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back