• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Engine Mount for a Continental A-65

F

fly_cubs

Looking for an excellent engine mount for a Continental A-65. Please email me at timothy.farris AT gmail.com

Thanks!

TIm

mrmoto

Reaction score
I may have an engine mount for your Cub. I have lots of miscelanious Piper parts, some of which I can identify.
what should your engine mount look like?
I can sent photos of parts and one of them may be the one you need.
I do not have records or nor can I guarantee the parts condition. I will describe it accurately and you can decide if you want to take a chance.
Jim

chuck2shaw

Reaction score
Picture of J3 engine mount, copied from my album here so it is not high res.

J3enginemount.JPG

J3enginemount.JPG

F

fly_cubs

THanks- I ended up getting a new one from Univair. It was looking like $325 to have Wag repair the mount, or 525 to get a brand new one. Money well spent.