• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

EI-CUB for sale - rebuild project.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyhoskins

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1946-Piper-J-...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

I know a previous owner is on this site - if anyone is interested let me know and I will do what I can to help. Its about 450 miles from me which is a lot closer than some of you guys are!

By the way its not mine - mine is still progressing well in my workshop!

Regards

Tony

...actually whilst I'm here my long absence has been due to scouring the US for a Beech 18 does anybody know of any at their home bases in the US that either are or are due to be coming up for sale soon. I've just returned from looking at a beautiful one in Palomar CA

Latest posts

Back