• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

CWC Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubdriver2

Reaction score
1940 J3 CUB PROJECT CLIP REED • $7,990 • DELIVERY AVAILABLE • 1940 J3 CUB PROJECT Clip Wing REED • $7,990 • DELIVERY AVAILABLE Anywhere • I have a bunch of photos call for my e mail address Please, Clip Wing Cub, All The Logs, Standard Airworthiness Certificate, Current FAA Registration N Number, wings and ailerons tail feathers thru silver Superflite102 Poly Fiber Coating, I have a lot of photos to send, call me and i will give you my email address, delivery anywhere is available, CALL SOON • Contact Chuck Webber, Owner - located Livingston, NY USA • Telephone: 518 537-7433 • Fax: 518 537-7433 • Posted March 5, 2016 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad • View Larger Pictures
1x1.gif

Latest posts

Back