• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Buck Boy's Cub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubdriver2

Reaction score
Our friend Chris Nesin bought the Buck boy's Cub that had a ton of rotten tubing once they got it apart. He hauled it down to Steve Pierce in Graham Tx when he realized he was in over his head and they stuck it in the pa18 jig and found that it was all screwed up besides the corrosion. By the time they got done cutting to make things fit and getting the whole thing straight again he had a pile of tubing laying on the floor after weeks of working on it. You can follow it on here http://www.supercub.org/forum/showthread.php?41439-My-new-plane-4971H

We got thinking that Chris has this historic aircraft and a empty wallet so why not spread the Buck boys plane around. So here what I came up with. If you send Chris 25 bucks you will get a small piece of history, some tubing that the Buck boy's flew. I started it off and I'm the first one to get my tubing, it came today and I cut it up into " ring " sized pieces and painted them yellow and I'm going to give them away to my older Cub buddies. You could mount yours on a plaque if you wanted. Chris has bitten off why more then he can chew with this project in both money and time. So if you want to help keep the Buck boy's alive and flying send Chris 25 bucks ( includes shipping ) and your address. You can do it with Paypal if you have an account. Chris's email [email protected]

My key rings

191.jpg

"Glenn

PS. don't blow a gasket I stuck this in " Restoation " it's a restoration, If any of you ""------------" want to move it to, for sale..............................

Latest posts

Back