• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

A75 / W70DK-42 Power Settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In 2011 the owner of our recently purchased J3-65 had the engine converted to an A75 by Don's Dream Machines and also had a Sensenich W70DK-42 installed. All of the range markings and placards in the cockpit still reflect the settings for the A65 and I was hoping that someone out there could provide me with the best cruise power settings for this engine / prop combination. I am able to look up the max and static RPM figures, but cannot find anything for the cruise setting.

Thanks in advance,

-= Brian Norris =-

Latest posts

Back