• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

46 j3 c65

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulrobbins

Reaction score
wife can no longer get into my cub so I have to either get another LSA with a larger cockpit or get a new wife and I can't afford a new wife so I am checking to see if there is any interest in anyone buying my cub. The 65HP engine has about 580 hours since SMOH and the stromberg carb has about 25 hours on it. No problems with anything on it. stall speed with vg's is 24 to 27 mph. photos are on my photo folder on this site.Everything new in 2004 except engine. Grove disc brakes, 12 gal wing tank, etc. etc. stc's and 337's for everything. 52K firm and if I don't sell it for this amt I may consider looking for a new wife. Anyone interested, send me a direct personal e-mail.
Adding to the above- - - complete restoration was completed in 2004 with new ceconite covering, paint, new slick mags,new alum gas tank,new floor & seats,,current ELT, 296 garmin,icom radio w/intercom. 12 volt battery under rear seat -charge maintained with wind turbine alt. nav & strobe,landing light for LSA purpose the lights are for recognition,new instrument panel, all new glass, disc brakes, VG's ext antenna,new bungees,and tires. Also has new sealed struts, new eyebrows (eyebrow man) and new muffler.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back