• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

1939, 40, 41 J3 CUB OWNERS SPREAD THE WORD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J5man

Reaction score

From barnstormers, FWIW

1939, 40, 41 J3 CUB OWNERS • SPREAD THE WORD! • I am seeking any and all Major Repair and Alteration Forms (337’s) dated PRIOR TO October 1, 1955 in your J3’s maintenance records. Looking specifically for engine installs, metal spar wing installs and tailwheels. I intend this as a concerted effort to help the J3 community and all 337’s collected will be donated to the Cub Club. All provable (receipt) expenses for copying (scanning preferred) your documents will be reimbursed. Please take a few minutes to review your J3s’ records and help the Cub community. Please contact me and let me know what you have! • Contact John S. Scott located Charlotte, NC USA • Telephone: 803 984 2627 . • Posted November 4, 2009

Again FWI might be W

Jack

Latest posts

Back