• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Tail wheel endorsement question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrrichard

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am currently flying from the front seat with my instructor in the back. My problem is that he is is too big to fit in the front seat for dual instruction with me in the back.

When it comes time for me to solo, my instructor seems to think I can fly the thing solo from the back seat without any further dual. I'm comfortable about flying from the front, but not so sure about the switch solo to the back without any dual from that position. Any opinions on what to do? I'm not current & need a flight review also. Have about 500 hours in a Piper Cherokee.

Latest posts

Back