• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Motorcycles that Cub Drivers Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi63bear

Deleted by JimC
Reaction score
I can't tell ya how many times I have heard it, "Motorcycles and Planes go together." It got me my first real job working as a GA A&P, the fact I was able to rebuild engines and actually ride them. So funny that a motorcycle shop wanted to hire me also and the wage war began between the two employers. The motorcycle shop was always behind...when they called agreeing to pay me what the airport was paying, I would have to tell them I just got another raise so I never worked at the motorcycle shop other than my own in my garage. Then when I retired and was collecting unemployment while looking for a new job, I heard the saying from some potential employers. Most places we travel in the Cub we always see motorcycles in the hangers and while at Sentimental Journey they have a motorcycle show every time we have been there. So here I'll start with the dirtiest one I have :D...We had just completed riding 2-up all the way to the Arctic Ocean and back on the Dalton Highway. A 2000 GL1500SE "Goldwing" with over 100,000 miles on it so far.

WesurvivedtheDaltonHighway.jpg

So lets see what you all ride and I'll add some more later.
Griz

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back