• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Mods found that were previously installed without documentation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a J3 that I purchased recently. When doing the annual this year, I noticed that several of the mods on the airplane were not documented. Now, I’m trying to establish which STC’s were used to do the mods.

Here is what I have found so far:

1) It appears that the super Cub elevator control system has been installed.
2) it appears that the super Cub elevator trim system has been installed.
3) it appears that the super Cub baggage has been installed
4) it appears that 18 gallon tripacer tanks have been installed.

I humbly ask that other members who have the modifications could send me pictures of what their mods look like, and what stc they used. This way I will be able to identify what STC’s I can apply to my cub, and buy them.

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back