• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Meeting Members...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stearmann4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cubbers,

One of the more enjoyable aspects of travelling so much for work is the opportunity to meet web site members in their natural habitat. I flew one of our helicopters to Pendleton, OR for training and remembered seeing a J3-cub.com member living there. Instead of scoping out the best restaurant, I got on the hotel's computer to look up Renkou12 and send him a mesaage.

It's always a lot of fun to meet the face behind the screen name. I'm not a social net worker by any means, and quite frankly there's a lot of fruits out there. However, I've never been disappointed by a Cub owner, and this was no exception. Within a couple of hours Richard called me back and met me at the airport where we talked Cubs and airplanes of all sorts for at least an hour before I had to get back in the cockpit and convert another 8,000lbs of Jet A into noise on your tax dime:eek:)

Also, what kind of folks (other than Cub people) would meet a stranger, talk for 30 minutes and offer without batting an eye, "Hey, wanna go fly my plane?"

Richard was a true gentleman, (thanks for the tour!) and I hope to get my Cub out to Pendleton so his plane will have someone else to hang out with. Beware, if you happen to see a menacing, black helicopter hovering over your town, it's just me. I'll be tracking down website members all over the country now!

Mike-

Latest posts

Back