• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Lite sport cub kit, 0-200 or 0-235?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n06c

Reaction score
Time to buy finished welded cage for my WagAero PA-11 replica project. It will be Lite Sport so got the gross wt to think about. The 0-200 @ 210lbs or 0-235 @ 245lbs. The two Lyc's are the N2c or L2c. Want a starter and lite wt. alt. I have info I could hang a wood prop on the Lyc and possibly be ok on the useful load. I really dont want to make a mistake here and have the extra wt. to deal with later! I am committed to the quick build kit parts list. I dont know if the extra 15 hp is worth trouble. Has anybody gone lite sport w/ this kit and the lyc?

Latest posts

Back