• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

I feel as though I'm running into a brick wall....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j3cub

Former Owner and Admin
Reaction score
Funny, I thought I would start this site as a place for all of the "Good Cub" people to get together and converse. For the most part I think I have been successful, but there are "Personalities" that have damaged my efforts.

The "Good People" on this site and been supportive both monetarily and motivationally. The detractors have never donated to the site, but revel in the ability to cause havoc on our FREE website.

To all of you that have supported the site, I thank you. I will ensure that your donations are remembered.
To rid the “undisirables” and to return this site to the people who really do care about the J3, I am considering taking the site to one based on subscription.

The posts on the last few days have driven me to evaluate where this site is going and how to best protect the investment that I and the donors have made.

I welcome your inputs.
Will

Latest posts

Back