• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

elevator stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buc3j

Reaction score
I discovered that the person (out of business now, so no recourse) who rebuilt the tail section on our J3 neglected to weld the small elevator stop in place. He then covered it and it was then painted and the stripe applied. Rather than tear off a portion of the covering and welding the stop in place I am considering designing a stop that can be secured in place via the tubing. I'm pretty sure that we are not the first people this has happened to. Although I have a couple of ideas, I hate to reinvent the wheel if someone already knows how to do this in a clean, secure manner.
Any ideas out there?

Latest posts

Back