• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

11.5 Gal Wag Aero Paperwork

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J3Cubs

Reaction score
I'm looking for help on a Wag Aero 11.5 gallon tank in the left, metal spar wing. I am finishing up a 1940 that has replacement metal spar wings. The left replacement wing has what appears to be a 11.5 Wag Aero, galvanized, rear outlet only tank. The problem is that I don't have any documentation on this "new" arrangement.

I contacted Wag Aero and the ticket taker stated they don't sell the STC paperwork separate from the tank purchase.

Any help on this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Todd Houdek
Eagle, ID

Back