• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

WW2 Weekend RDG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ralf

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ready to fly to my third WW2 reenactment at Reading Airport. Both B-29's will be there. I an in South Central WV and more than half of the flight over wilderness. My new wing tank will help the fuel anxiety of flying with 12 gallons. An extra 10 Gallons is a nice safety feature. My 41 J-3 was used at flight school teaching pilot cadets. In 1943 my father was required to have 15 hours of dual in a Cub at North Georgia College. No solo. If you passed this you were off to real flight school in San Antonia. We reenact a civilian flight school with a Stearman and my Cub at Reading.

Latest posts

Back