• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Wood Prop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubdriver2

Reaction score
SENSENICH CUB PROP • $700 • SALE PENDING • Just removed from my Cub. Changed to a climb prop so I'm selling this low time 72CK-42 standard wood prop. Bought new 2004. Only 175 hours. Always hangared. Looks great. Could use re-varnish but it flys darn well like it is. Already in shipping box (from my new prop). Less than half price. You pay shipping on this deal. Won't last. Paypal works best for quick sale and shipping. • Contact Matt Miller, End User - located Avondale Estates, GA USA • Telephone: 404-641-4273 • Posted November 14

Latest posts

Back