• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Winter cub flying?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

couleeone

Reaction score
The cabin heat question thread inspired me to start a new thread and ask how many of you do winter flying in the cub? Is sure is not as comfortable for me bundled up, wearing LJs, cold and not able to move easily. But I have to admit I have had beautiful flights on rare sunny cold winter day. I have been up on some not really comfortable flights too, glad to be there for awhile but then really glad to get back to the hanger too.

Phil in Madras, Oregon does a lot of winter flying. Its cold there but more sunny days than here where we get a lot of rainy days. His pics that he shares with me are the epitome of cub flying!

Latest posts

Back