• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Wing Tank STC ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasquatch

Reaction score
My plane has an 18 and 12 gallon wing tank setup, but the old soldered Stoddard 12 gallon is leaking, we pulled it out and it doesn't look worth trying to repair.

I know the 18/12 combo is interesting paperwork wise and may now be complicated by the fact I don't want to put another used Stoddard tank in. Anyone know if the Wag Aero or Biplanes STC specifies a specific fuel system it must be installed with?

The 18 was put in with the Atlee STC so I know putting an 18 tank in the right is an option but I'd rather stick with the 12 if possible.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back