• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Wanted: Unairworthy Cub Faced Instruments

partyofone

Reaction score
If you can't find them, see if you can get just the faces from Keystone.

J3 Driver

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah sent them an email. Haven't heard back yet.

Thanks for the Info
Keith

Fifinella

Premium Member
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
That is so cute! Why not scan and print one to use in a mock-up instrument. Maybe even make the needles work?

..... luck kid, great Dad and future pilot.

cubrath

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is one I built a few years back. I think if I knew how much work it was going to be I would have just built a real one!

MR

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

spankyscub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is so cute! Why not scan and print one to use in a mock-up instrument. Maybe even make the needles work?

..... luck kid, great Dad and future pilot.
Thats a great idea scanning or take the picture blown up and cut it out and then use a plexiglass disc over the scanned image like I've done with model airplanes and then it looks very lifelike. AND CHEAPER Even if you find faces you will still want to have something over them.