• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

!!WANTED!! Project J3 Cub or PA-18

n30472

Reaction score
I live in bakersfield California and i am looking for a good J3 cub or Super cub project for winter. If anybody has one or can give me any good leads please let me know! Thanks Todd

Crew Chief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look in the Projects section of Barnstormers. There is a J-3 project and a PA-18 project for sale. There is also a PA-12. Look in the individual model sections because sometimes projects are listed there and not in the Projects sections.
Good Luck

joepilot

Reaction score
I have a pa 18 105 special project for sale, had prop strike and over on back, wanting 12k needs front strut rudder windshield, one wingtip strobe, tail strobe, and recovered

cubber

Reaction score
Fletch...another airplane for yourself?
I would like to team up with someone who knows what they are doing and end up having an airplane.
Or there is the 'two airplane project' available on the east coast. One for each of us?
Just how busy do you want to be this winter?

jcclausen

Reaction score
I hav[hr]e 2 J-3 projects for sale. O[shadow=red,left][/shadow]ne is a 46 metal spar with a C-85 that needs gone through. Fuselage was put on a jig and is sandblasted and epoxy primed. New leading edges come with the wings. Tail feathers are covered and need painted. $18000. The other cub is a 41 with a C-65 that is 0 smoh on a rebuild in the 1970's. Wings are rebuilt and painted and has new sealed struts. Most parts are there to completely finish. Email [email protected] for more info