• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Wanted: C90 Cub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello:
I am sitting on the fence about building a cub from a kit, but before I do that, I would like to see if there are any C90 cubs out there. I would like something shinny and something to be proud of.

A very nice C65 would be ok, but it would have to be priced so that I can put a C90 on it and not go over budget, that being said, I can't even seem to find a C90 engine for sale to do a conversion.

I have been looking at barnstormers for the last several months, so if anyone knows of a plane that is for sale and not advertised, please let me know.

*Non electric is ok
*I live in the northwest but understand I will have to travel to get a cub.
*I will say the budget is around $35k and might be a bit flexible.
*Paper work must be in order. There must be a current log book for the frame, engine, and prop.
*Engines that have not been rebuilt in the last 30-50 years would be a negative.
*Original frames that have not had any work done on them would be a negative.

Please only positive comments.

Peace

Latest posts

Back