• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Wanted 1946 J-3 with C-85

Frontier85

Reaction score
Sold my 1941 J-3 a few months back and I'm looking for a 1946 J-3 with a C-85, wing tank, complete logs, no damage history,sealed struts and as original as you can get. I no there is one out there and maybe in TX,LA,ARK or OK-Thanks Dan Stokes 832-326-7930

longwinglover

Reaction score
Dan,

When you find her, please post pics of the 64 year old airplane with no damage history! :D

Otherwise, I think what you are looking for is out there. Good luck!

John Scott

cubdriver2

Reaction score
I agree the history doesn't matter, if and how it was made right is all that counts

Glenn

huston marlowe

Reaction score
I have a Cub with exactly what you are looking for...and it spent lots of time in La, Ark, and Tx. No damage history IN THE LOGS. But, sorry , not for sale right now. I think there were quite a number of these birds retired from farm work in the 90s and restored.

[email protected]

Lifetime Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Sold my 1941 J-3 a few months back and I'm looking for a 1946 J-3 with a C-85, wing tank, complete logs, no damage history,sealed struts and as original as you can get. I no there is one out there and maybe in TX,LA,ARK or OK-Thanks Dan Stokes 832-326-7930
Dan: I know where you can get the aircraft you're seeking. It's a fresh, correct restoration with a 0 SMOH, C-90. The aircraft is located in upper MI. Not cheap, but a beautiful restoration. PM me, I'll give you the owner's phone #. Gary

CUBING

Reaction score
I've got what your looking right here in conway ar....
send me your email i will send you pics.
to you email to [email protected]

Latest posts