• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Wag Aero wing tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a3holerman

Reaction score
I am about to install a 11 1/2 gal wing tank in my 46 C-90 powered cub. I ordered the Wag Aero tank after a bit of searching and asking many questions. They now make a tank for the metal wing and one for the wood wing. I have told by one installer that the one for the metal wing fits fine. Now here is the problem. The tank for the metal spar wing with sight gauge left side is E-424-102. The tank I got is a E-424-100. I did a search on the Wag Aero website and the only reference was to a sight gauge for "E-424-100" a PA-18 wing tank. I will call them tomorrow but just wondering if anyone here might know if the are the same tank?
Also the only wing tank gauge I see that the Wag Aero offers is a code 8 which I believe is not TSO'd. Anyone know where to get a TSO's gauge for the cub wing tank?

Pretty much ready for S/J. I plan to leave early on the 19th. Am so excited as it is my first S/J.

Tom
N71064

Latest posts

Back