• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Wag-Aero Cuby plans and project For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmite

Reaction score
Hello,
I am a new member and have not posted in this forum before. I am checking to see if anyone here is interested. I have a set of Wag-Aero Cuby (Sport Trainer) plans S/N#825 with the addendum for the observer version and the beginnings of a project consisting of the steel tubes for the fuselage. The frame was only tacked together and many of those have broken over the years of moving so it is now two sides, with the pieces hanging in my garage. I took this in trade many years ago with the intent to build it for myself. Suffice it to say that has not happened and never will as my time and interests are elsewhere.

I have attached a few pictures of the plans. I prefer to sell this as a package, so you will need to take the frame too. If you are interested please let me know. If you would like pictures of the frame, PM me and I will send some to you.

You will have to pick the steel up.

I am asking $400 for the entire thing. Accepted payment would be cash or MO or bank draft after they have cleared.

Regards,
-Eric

IMG_8496.jpg

IMG_8497.jpg

IMG_8498.jpg

Latest posts

Back