• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Wag Aero Cubby Project for sale

Brian

Reaction score
I have a Wag Aero Cubby Project for sale. Fuselage welded through cabane. Includes materials to complete turtle deck ,wing attatch fittings and rib jig. e-mail me at [email protected]

Fifinella

Premium Member
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Pictures would be nice too. ;)

KAP

cub junkie

Reaction score
Location and price should be a requirement for a classified. "Make offer" don't get it either. Some forums have a minimum post count for posting a classified. Many times something like this fell in the lap of a surviving family member who just wants to sell it.($$:)) They get on google and end up on an airplane board.

bob turner

Reaction score
I don't know - you do not have to buy it, or even look at it. I agree, it would probably sell better with more info, but let the seller do his or her thing. A query or suggestion might be appropriate.

Latest posts