• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Upper Deck Window

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are lots of challenges on a J3 restoration but windows do seem to be one of the big ones. I have spent more time puzzling over this than anything else. I received some excellent help and drawings from the forum on the side windows so I kinda have that a clear as it gets in my mind, but am at a bit of a loss on the upper deck window.
The aircraft was apart when I received it and the upper deck window and whatever attached it long gone. I have looked through what I have in the way of drawings but have not come up with a clear picture as to how this is installed.
Does anyone have a drawing or reference material for an upper deck window install on a 1946 cub?
Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back