• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Topic removed for security resasons.

j3cub

Former Owner and Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys. A new member by the name of avengerXJ posted a questionable topic yesterday. Many members found it to be strange and smacked of a "Homeland Security" risk.

I was hoping someone could help me out here. I am looking to rent a Piper Cub in either the far southeast (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina), or northeast (New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, etc...). However, I need it to meet these requirements:
1. Must be NIGHT certified, as I will be flying it at night.
2. Its weight with full fuel will need to be around 800 pounds or less.
3. It needs to be able to withstand a long journey without question.
I don't care what engine it has or whether or not it has a starter or any of that fancy stuff, just that it meets the requirements above. All rental fees can be paid however the owner prefers.
Thanks in advance...

There may be a good reason for this post, but until I hear a further explanation about these requirements the post has been removed and the user banned from posting.

This is the first time I have had to do this, but we are growing and I am so happy that our members are vigilant and willing to email me when something like this happens.

Thanks to all of you for protecting our site!

Will

Latest posts