• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Time to say hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtam

Reaction score
Hey folks, I joined yesterday and already started the “Need help” thread, and I’m beyond grateful for the quick responses and insightful feedback I’ve already received. I’ve been in aviation since 2004, starting as a CFI/II/MEI at KSSF.. then got lost somewhere along the way and joined the AF Reserve about 11 years ago. Currently I’m lucky enough to be based back in San Antonio and teach/evaluate at the C-5 schoolhouse. I’m also a legacy airline guy based at Bush in Houston, and have had the honor of flying the 744 (to include the Dreamlifter), the 748, and the Airbus 319/320…along with a ton of smaller single engine piston aircraft. Granted it’s been many years since I flew something that had an empty weight less than 400,000 lbs, but man do I miss the “freedom of actually flying” if y’all know what I mean. Hence, I’m now the proud FUTURE owner of someone’s cub somehow, somewhere! I’ve been around the block a time or two, but I’m very out of touch with civil aviation and I especially have a knowledge gap with tube and fabric aircraft. I look forward to the conversations and invaluable experience I’ll gain from y’all! Glad to be here!

Attachments

• A02734B2-F2B9-455A-8BD8-4C22995C91A8.jpeg
    A02734B2-F2B9-455A-8BD8-4C22995C91A8.jpeg
    592.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back