• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

The new Legend Cub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Denton

I had the privilege of getting to see the new Legend Cub today.
It stopped by GKT to get fuel, on its way back up north.
I have to say, I was very impressed with this aircraft!!!!
It is a beautiful, and well built aircraft, and is without a doubt, as close as you are going to get to an original Piper Cub.
I am in no way knocking the Cub Crafters Sport Cub. It is a great aircraft to.
My thoughts as to both aircraft.
If you want a new J-3, then look at the Legend Cub.
If you want a light weight PA-18, then look at the Cub Crafters Sport Cub.
As I said, I am not knocking either aircraft, as they both are very good aircraft. Each has its own plusses and minuses, as to each new owner.
My friend Joey, has a Cub Crafters Sport Cub, I have flown it, and have to say, it is a great aircraft.
Again, the Legend Cub really surprised me, and it is as close to the original J-3 as you can get!!
Go to Legend’s web site, and check it out.

http://www.legendaircraftcompany.com/index.cfm

Latest posts

Back