• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

TCM service bulletin help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a3holerman

Reaction score
Hi,
I need some advice and help on locating Service bulletins for a C90 that will be going into my J3. I have been to the TCM site and the onto the "Aviator Services" page to register. The problem was that there was no option for anything smaller than the 0200. I selected "other" for engine model but when trying to search it retrieved none. I suspect it was due to the "Other" engine model selection. On the TCM site there is a listing of Sb's for each engine model and there were several I wanted to D/L. Can someone here suggest what I may be doing wrong or is there another place to go on line?

As always thanks in advance for any help

Latest posts

Back