• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Sun n Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X18

Reaction score
For the Cub lovers that will attend Sun'n Fun this year, you will have a place to meet. Tim, from Legend Aircratft, will have a place at their display for Cub and Super Cub lovers to gather. Here is a copy of the post that Tim made on Supercub.org.

"For all of you heading to SNF this year Legend Aircraft will host Supercub.org members at it's booth on the flightline. We will keep a pot of coffee brewing and a place to sit and chat. Look for us behind the Lancair booth and we will hold a spot in the back right corner of our booth for J-3, PA-11, and SC folks who want to meet and talk. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks Steve for letting me invite the group.

Tim Elliott

After making 17 of the last 20 years of Oshkosh, this was to be the year that I was finally going to be able to make Sun 'n Fun. I had planned on hanging out around the Legend Aircraft display and talking about Cubs and Super Cubs for a week. It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it after all, but that doesn't mean that those that are able to attend have to miss out on the fellowship of the Cub and Super Cub community. Stop by and meet the others from this site and Supercub.org. And tell Tim that Jungle Jim sent you.

Jim

Latest posts

Back