• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Stromberg carb parts

spankyscub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any body have a 1 3/8's venturi, #45 main jet or a #60 main air bleed? Any or all would be appreciated.

D

Dan McNeill

Hey Spankyscub,

Fresno AirParts has just about everything for the Stromberg carb. From their ad in Trade-A-Plane:

P-16176 venturi 1 3/8"; $27.50
P-7881 main metering jet #45; $7.50

They don't list the air bleed but I'm pretty sure they'll have it.

Fresno AirParts Co.
Phone: 1-559-237-4863
Fax: 1-559-237-2703

They don't do credit cards but will ship COD. Good folks.

Dan

spankyscub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan
Done deal, I called them up and ordered all I needed except the air bleed. They said just drill out the one I had. Parts are on the way! Was kind of odd this day in age, no credit card and no website. But those are things I'm not paying for so what the heck, Good prices. Thanks again.

cubdriver2

Reaction score
Thanks Dan
Done deal, I called them up and ordered all I needed except the air bleed. They said just drill out the one I had. Parts are on the way! Was kind of odd this day in age, no credit card and no website. But those are things I'm not paying for so what the heck, Good prices. Thanks again.
It cost alot to do CC on small price parts, they do it to keep the price down, what they would have paid in fees you will now pay in COD charges, so in reality your paying the same amount of money and they can advertise a lower price, everybody's happy. Another good guy is Robert Weber, 559 275 3403 he's a old timer and sells good servicesable used and new Continental parts, he's listed in TAP in the advertisers index but always has a small ad in the back end of TAP,

Glenn