• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Storage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synergy46

Reaction score
The Sport Cub is on my short list of 3 aircraft to buy. I have not flown or even seen one up close but have questions about the storage space available.

Question: "Can 2 guys pack in a small tent, 2 sleeping bags, fishing gear and clothes into what looks like a rather small space behind the 'sling 2nd seat?" The CC site seems to imply that there is 130 lbs of luggage space available; but that may mean without using the 2nd seat for a passenger? "

I am *not* concerned about GW but more concerned about the useable space behind the sling seat.

What is your experience with the SC storage?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back