• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Stewart System ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifinella

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know there is another source for covering and painting material.

I talked to the great people at Stewart System and they now have a "Flattener" added to their line of paint for that military flat look.

They are in the process of updating their on-line catalog so if you need a Mil flat paint, I would give them a call. Plus, the coatings being all water-based, there is no hazardous shipping fees either, saving dollars!

BTW, I am not affiliated with Stewart Systems in anyway. Just like some people who are looking to use a product more user friendly without all the hazardous fumes, smelling up the basement ... (okay that is me) buying gallons of thinners, reducers, plus paying high shipping fees that one needs to do in painting an airplane. You just need water.

Hope this helps someone knowing they have a safer way to finish their plane.
KAP

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back