• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

sport pilot cerificate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

couleeone

Reaction score
It looks like most of you have been pilots for years and have a wealth of information to share.

I am student sport pilot, beside me, are there any other student pilots on this forum? How about Sport pilots?

This is my 3rd go around to attain this lifelong ambition! My first attempt in the mid-60s was interputted by orders for Vietnam, this second attempt in 1976 as I was ready for my private check ride my flight instructor was killed and my wife said no more and that was that! In the 60s I owned a Aeronica Chief that I paid $850 for. In the 70s I owned a Cessna 175 that was under $10,000, Now I own a sport cub that is into the six figures $, but its new and is a sweet ride!

Latest posts

Back