• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Sport Cub training and familiarization in Yakima

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

couleeone

Reaction score

I know I previously posted this on a another thread but I thought it would be good here also for archives

I would like to introduce Brian Thompson, http://www.exploreaviationllc.com/, owner/leasee of Sport Cub #1. He is based next To Cubcrafters in Yakima and offers a CC approved familiarization training program for the Sport Cub. He has 20 years of bush pilot experience in Alaska with over 10,000 hours including a lot of tailwheel time.

He is offering a program for those that have bought/ordered or thinking about buying a Sport Cub. You could arrange to fly with Brian for a day or two previous to flying your Sport cub home or come anytime.

I spent 3 days with Brian this past week flying a couple times a day getting comfortable with the cockpit, panel and specific performances and maneuvers.

Contact info:

Brian Thompson
Explore Aviation LLC
PO Box 11223
Yakima, WA 98909

(509) 457-0556
509-945-1985-cell
[email protected]

Brian Brocure scan0001.jpg

Brian Brocure scan0002.jpg

yakima trip Brian 4-19-2007 005.jpg

yakima trip Brian 4-19-2007 013.jpg